is away. You cannot roleplay with this character unless the roleplayer comes back within this month.
|Noelle Florence Vianelli|
|Birthday:||January 7th, 1997|
|Weight:||What, am I here for a medical exam?|
|Address:||Sorry but the next census won't be for another six years.|
|Aliases:||Elle, Flo, Vianelli. I used to know this girl who called me Noah. I hated her.|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Dad and Henry.|
|Enemies:||I'm a bit new so...what do you think?|
|Interests:||I like toys. Specifically collecting toys. Weird, I know, but it's actually fun if you'd actually give it a try.|
|Education:||Ocean Coast Academy|
|Weaknesses:||I'm sorry but this is just a really stupid question.|
|Portrayer:||Jasmine Van Den Bogaerde|
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown also
- Trademark: I don't really know what this means.
I wear a lot of dressed, mostly. Cardigans, tights, boots, and shorts probably make up about50% of my wardrobe. The rest being dresses.
I don't really shop anywhere in particular...In order to find clothes that I actually like, I usually go to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Greene Street is also very nice, but a bit too pricy to be a consignment store in my opinion.
Well, I grew up in NYC, New York. Um, nothing really happened. I had a pretty normal life. I was involved in school, I was smart, I had friends (sort of). We were pretty much as normal as it got. But then my mom left when I was fourteen. My dad was uh...really upset. As for me, well I can't really say much. My little brother Henry was pretty upset too, I guess. I'm not sure, I'm not very observent. Anyway, long story sort, after a while my dad finally came back to reality and realized that he still had a family to take care of. We moved out here to LA about...pssh five months ago? I can't say that I really like it, but I think deep down I'll always be a northen city type of girl.
I'm very stubborn, uptight, frank. I dunno, I don't take shit. Was that the answer you were looking for?
- I'm Asexual and Heteroromantic. Surprise! Actually no, it shouldn't be. A surprise I mean. It should just be.
- Most people say that I have a very deep voice for a girl. I don't think it matters, though.
- I'm a minimalist.
- One day I want to live in one of those tiny houses. You know, the ones where like the kitchen can fit into an entire corner and their bed is up on a loft? Yeah. I think they're really cozy.
- I'm a really picky eater and refuse to eat anything with an odd slimey texture, anything that feels leatery, anything too sweet or too dull, etc. Which is why I never eat out.